How does anyone know if they have been “pastorized?” Christians are pastorized if some of these are true of them:
- They believe everything a pastor says or preaches from their pulpits.
- They think their “pastor” is a man or woman instead of the Lord Jesus.
- They think they have to tithe to the local “church” and the pastor.
- They think church pastors have authority over their lives, in contradiction to what Christ taught (Matthew 23:8-10).
- They let the pastors tell them what the scriptures say, instead of proving ALL THINGS for themselves.
- They let the pastors interpret the Bible for them, without studying on their own what the truth is.
- They think the church pastors have a right to a life-time of free money (welfare existence).
- They think they cannot have a personal relationship with the Father/Jesus Christ, without “going to church”.
- They think that Sunday or (Saturday) church attendance is the the major part of definition of being a Christian.
- They think that following Jesus Christ means going to church every week and hearing another sermon.
- They believe pastors are infallible and inerrant and must be obeyed.
- Their lives revolve around church, church activities, camp meetings, revivals, conferences, seminars and endless meetings, even when Jesus Christ lives in them 24/7 through the Holy Spirit, and it is NEVER NECESSARY to go here or there looking for Christ, when He lives within them all the time.
- The focus of their lives revolves around listening to pastors preach, rather than hearing the voice of the true Shepherd.
- Their vocabulary is about “church” and “my pastor” this and that, rather than about the Lord Jesus.
- Their lives revolve around churchianity, rather than around Jesus Christ.
- They believe it is rebellion to question the teachings and practices of the pastors and churches.
- They think the “Word” of God is the “Bible”, when the Word is really Jesus Christ (John 1:1-3).
- They never research issues for themselves, but leave all the research and thinking to the pastors.
The two means by which all human beings are controlled, ruled over, regulated to death and made to live in fear is through secular governments and religions, including churchianity. Churchianity is a man-made religion, and has nothing to do with following Jesus Christ. Pastorization has to do with being dumbed down to the level of not being able to think, reason or discern for oneself, but in which the lords of the church world rule over the pastorized.